What is Copyright ?
Copyright is a form of intellectual property right, applicable to certain forms of creative work. Copyright gives you ownership over the things which you create. It may be a painting, a photograph, a poem or a novel, if you created it, you own it and it’s the copyright law that assures you the ownership over your creation. The ownership that copyright law grants comes with several rights that you, as the owner, have exclusively.
Orcalex Copyright Registration Offerings
we assist our clients in protecting and defending copyright in the possible creative fields, particularly in the areas of software, software development and protection, music and video games, dramas and films, theatre and television.
* Copyright: Registration, Fair Use, Antipiracy and Takedowns
* Structuring International Presence, Distribution and Channel Arrangements
* Privacy and Data Protection
* Franchising and Franchise Law
* Intellectual Property Enforcement and Disputes
* Dispute Resolution
* General Counsel Issues
* Online Contests and Sweepstakes