What is Trademark ?
Trademark means a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. A trademark used to identify services is usually called a service mark. The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher, or on the product itself. For the sake of corporate identity,
A trademark may be represented by the following symbols:
* The trademark symbol TM” is used for an unregistered trademark, a mark used to promote or brand goods
* The trademark symbol “SM” is used for an unregistered service mark, a mark used to promote or brand services.
* The trademark symbol the letter “R” surrounded by a circle is used for a registered trademark.
Orcalex Trademark Team
A responsive and helpful Trademark Team of Orcalex works with international standards. The team enjoys an international reputation and considered responsible and technically excellent.
* Trademark Advice & Counseling; Portfolio Management; Proper Use
* Comprehensive Search, Analysis, Applications, Prosecution to Registration
* International Programs & Registration
* Antipiracy; Takedown and UDRP Proceedings
* Transactions; Trademark Assignments, Coexistence Agreements
* Mergers and Acquisition